Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mardi Gras Here I Come!!

Only 2 more days till my trip to NOLA for some Mardi Gras fun! Did I mention that I am going all by myself? Yeah, no kids on spouse to answer to. That could be good or a very bad thing:) All I can say is that the Saints just won the Superbowl, so it's gonna be crazy!


Top things I need to do in NOLA:

-Eat a Po boy (At least twice)
-Visit the French Market
- Hunt down the perfect Fleur De Lis beads
-Eat 30 lbs of crawfish (you think I'm joking)
- Go to Cafe Du Monde and eat beignets and drink cafe au lait
- Drive by our old house in Uptown

I know there is a schoad more things I plan on doing but these are the ones that come to mind at the moment. I will be sharing pictures when I get back:)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I want a Po boy. I want 2 Po boys.
    I want 30 lbs of crawfish.
    I want biegnets and cafe au lait.
    I WANT TO DRIVE BY YOUR OLD HOUSE.

    Just kidding I'm in Rio de Janeiro having hot brown boys bringing me meat on sticks for 12 bucks (suck on that Rodizio). So I should be grateful.

    But poboys!

    HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A SCHMOAD OF FUN!

    ReplyDelete