Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Apple Upgrade


Today my 2g 8gig iphone finally gave out, so I was on a CL hunt to find the perfect iphone. In the meantime, I had to dig out my still awesomely cool pink Razor phone to hold me over until I got a replacement. Wow!! Going back to that after having an iphone makes me feel like I was handling a dinosaur phone. I remember when R and I thought that the Razors were the coolest, most high-tech phone around. Crazy how a couple years change your need for apps and email at your fingertips.

Since we have T-mobile, we had to do a lot of searching for an unlocked one. And since the new iphone 4 was coming out, we thought that this would be easy. Well, turns out that the new iphone 4s' are having some issues, so most people are returning them and sticking with their 3Gs phones. That sucked for us, cause I was in need of one ASAP. After a bunch of hours searching and several emails exchanged to numerous scammers, I finally found one I wanted.

White 3GS 16 gig unlocked and in immaculate condition.

I definitely lucked out! I can already see and feel the difference. I can't believe that someone would want to upgrade to something better than this. This phone is AMAZING!! I know I am excited about an older model, but it is perfect for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment