Wednesday, July 22, 2009

They can eat





I am wondering if it is normal how much my boys eat. I swear they are asking to eat or drink every hour. This can be pretty frustrating when I am trying to work. To tell you a little more about what they can eat; my 2 year old can eat 4 scrambled eggs at once and then ask for more. We go to McDonald's and I order the 10 piece chicken nuggets and that is only enough to feed one of them and they are still asking about fries, apple dippers, drink and frosty (yeah they don't understand that you have to go to Wendys for that). I get them popsicles and they each want their own box, because they know they will run out in two days if they share.
This can be pretty expensive, so thank goodness that I am a bargain shopper. (while I write this, my 2 year old is calling me a doggy and trying to feed me wet popcorn from his mouth.YUM!)

Here are a few pics of the little stinkers eating their own pushup pops. Notice the floor of noodles? This was from their previous mid afternoon snack to hold them over before snack time. Hope you like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment