Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Costumes





We finally got around to getting the boys their costumes and decorating the house spooky (as the boys say).

Jordan at first wanted to be Batman again, then Indiana Jones and now Wolverine. Nolan wanted to be whatever Jordan would let him be. He wanted to be Bumble Bee from Transformers, but changed his mind last minute when he saw TMNT costume.

I let them wear their costumes for a bit yesterday and as soon as they put them on, they started beating each other. And when I mean beating I mean BEATING! They don't know how to pretend fight. They get really into it. It scares me sometimes. Crazy boys! I sometimes wonder if I had girls if they would be doing the same thing but in princess costumes. Probably not.

What are your holiday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment