Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gourmet.Daily



I am excited to share this with ya'll today!

Ryan just added another piece to his growing puzzle. He always amazes me with the things he comes up with. I think he is truly a genius! Thanks Howells for your great genes!

The site is called Gourmaily. We will be choosing one unique gourmet food company DAILY to review. Gourmet.Daily. AWESOME freaking name! imo

The reason I am so excited, besides the fact that Ryan started this, is that he asked me to help him run it. I will help in choosing the companies and adding the info to the site!

I have a couple of companies in mind to start. I will choose them strictly on their uniqueness and packaging. If you know of any Gourmet food companies that fit this description, please email me.

Check out the site and let me know what you think. I hope you like! Add it to your RSS to stay up to date on the hottest gourmet products.

Have a Gourmet Day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, what a cool new thing you guys are doing, I will for sure have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete