Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day weekend





We had a wonderful weekend filled with friends, food, drinks, fashion and ponies. What did ya'll do for Labor Day weekend?

Saturday we met up with some friends at a carnival in Oldsmar. The boys rode ponies for the first time ever. We were unsure of how they would do, but they LOVED it! The boys had so much fun riding them, that we used all our tickets on the ponies instead of any rides.

Sunday I met up with a close friend of mine and we hit up the fashion show that came to Clearwater. It was my first show and it was a blast! Picked up a adorable boy face necklace at the sample sale.

Monday we had the same friends come over for a bbq and pool party. Pretty relaxing long weekend. More pics to come.

Tuesday morning Ryan and I woke up with a sore throat and body aches, so the boys have passed on their sickness to us. Thanks boys! Next time Jordan, NO kissing me on my lips:)

Hope you had a great Labor Day!

2 comments:

  1. I know I am supposed to be commenting about how cute your children are (they are adorable) but first I have to say that I am loving your cute shirt in the pony picture!!!!! You are adorable! It looks like you guys had a fun action packed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to visit again. I guess it's almost time, but I will probably visit Eleanor first.

    ReplyDelete