Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcomed home with chocolate cake




I have to say that I have the most awesome spouse and kids ever! I am not just now realizing it; I am just now telling everyone I know.

While I was at the fashion show, Ryan and the boys were home cleaning the house AND baking me a chocolate cake. When I came in the door, I was greeted with excited, screaming kids. They were so excited to see me, that you would have thought I was gone for a week and not 4 hours. It was so sweet! They showed me how they cleaned their room and helped daddy do the dishes and Nolan was excited to tell me that he helped daddy stir the cake.

Gosh, I think I need to leave them home with daddy more:)

By the way, cake is way better when you are Superman! Don't believe me? Ask Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Can I come to your house? I will travel for chocolate cake, ha ha. What a sweet husband and kids you sure are lucky!

    ReplyDelete