Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jordan's 2nd day of school







I had to take 4 pics of them to get 1 decent.

So this is the 2nd day of school for Jordan and I think I am already over getting up at 7am. It really sucks! I feel pretty good after I am up and running, but getting to that part is so hard. I told Ryan that if I am expected to be up this early to take them to school for the next 13 plus years, than we better invest in a coffee maker that has a timer on it. I HATE making coffee early in the morning when I feel half dead. Not only do I have to make the coffee, but I have to grind the beans too. Too hard for me at 7am. - Ry, if you are reading this; this is a friendly reminder:)

I think I liked the school a little more today, so hopefully it will grow on me. I found out that they teach Spanish AFTER I pick him up; when I heard that I got angry eyes. He only goes for 3 hours a day since it is VPK. fyi, VPK is a free program that Florida does for all residents with preschool aged kids. It does not matter how much money you make and you get to choose any school you want; private or public. So we choose Montessori. It's free, so why not. The school is pretty dated as you can tell in the pictures. My brother asked if it was someones ghetto house. Too funny! They teach from preschool all the way to 5th grade and I think the cost is around $700 a month. Yikes! We won't be putting him in it next year, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment