Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sprinkles and Woman Nails

I love that I finally have a blog and that I have been pretty good at blogging regularly. I do not keep a journal and I feel guilty every other day for not keeping track of our kids lives and the cute and funny things they do. So this blog will have to take that place.

I wanted to hurry and write this before I forgot.

Our boys are HILARIOUS!! Within the last 24 hours our boys have said some pretty funny things that I think will be told over and over again.

  1. Jordan goes up to Ryan and asks if he had to go to work tomorrow, Ryan respondes with "Yeah I have to work everyday. If I don't work we won't have any food or be able to live here, so we would be living on the street." Jordan has a look on his face like he is really sympathic and Ryan was waiting for him to say "okay dad" but instead, this is what he said in a really soft tone "oh dad, all I really care about are toys and treats!" Ryan looks at me and can't help but laugh. So funny how he doesn't care if he lives in a condo or that he has food; all he cares about are "Toys and Treats".
  2. We were having a ticklefest with the boys on the couch. We all take turns holding each person down while we all go to town tickling them. After the fun was all over and everyone regained themselves from the fest Jordan says " Hey mom, you scratched me with your WOMAN NAILS". Priceless
  3. Yesterday morning, I was playing with Nolan on our bed and I was looking at his STILL chunky thighs and I noticed that he had a little freckle on his thigh. "What is that" I asked and he replied with "It's a sprinkle, I got it from the mall". I was laughing so hard I had to text Ryan at work. The more I thought of it the more I thought was funny was his reaction. He acted like he had seen it before and that was nothing new. I wonder if the first time he saw it he thought "Oh I have a sprinkle, I must have gotten it from the mall".
So there you have them. Feel free to comment or laugh away.

Gotta run heading to the gym and the daycare closes soon.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah I am so glad I am updated on your blog now! Little boys are so hilarious! I am glad that Jordan has his priorities straight, treats and toys. And I guess if freckles are a sprinkle from the mall I have spent too much time there!

    ReplyDelete